High School Homeschooling Online
Since 2001, Virtual High School (VHS) has been a solution for homeschooling families in Ontario and across Canada. VHS offers self-paced Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) credit courses in a user-friendly online format. Students can complete courses from anywhere at any time and have multiple support options, including teachers, administrative staff, and unlimited online tutoring. With over 50,000 enrolments, VHS is a proven leader in online high school education.
Why choose VHS?
- Over 70 OSSD credit courses available; the entire OSSD can be earned online
- Courses include FREE, unlimited, online tutoring
- Courses are self-paced and do not have any deadlines
- Register online and begin within 24 hours or less
- VHS teachers are OCT (Ontario College of Teachers) certified or equivalent
- Assessments are completed online in our secure learning environment
Virtual High School offers over 70 courses from Grade 9─12. Here are some of our popular courses:
“I have been with VHS for three years, and I absolutely love it. I have chosen VHS as my permanent secondary school, and I have found it to be an excellent balance for my lifestyle. VHS gives me the flexibility to pursue my ambitions further while still receiving a quality education. The teachers are all outstanding and give great feedback that really help improve my skills in every subject.”
--Amanda Regan, VHS Student